Friday, October 5, 2007

My RCA HDTV Big Screen TV









The above is a photo of my own RCA HDTV big screen that I have owned now for...at least 2 years. Me and my family are very happy with our purchase. The picture is beautiful and the sound quality even without extra speakers n' such feels like you are in a movie theater... which is kinda why we bought it because me and my husband don't get many chances at all to go out together anymore, so this way, we kinda feel like we got to without hauling the kids somewhere.

Also maybe you are thinking... it looks really heavy. Well, the manufacturers were smart and there are wheels on the bottom of the tv so it is simple to move around. I move it all the time. Picking it up, it would help to have a dolly, but just moving it around the room, the wheels do most of the work.

My husband is in the military now, but back when we bought the TV, he worked at a major retailer in their electronics department, so he has learned a thing or two about the quality of this and that. And he chose the RCA. I was a good price, and the best value for the money. Lets face it, the Plasma screens are beautiful, but my husband says the bulb in it burns out after a few years and to replace it is a rediculous price.

We paid $1000 for ours but I have since found it on the internet for much cheaper than that. (don't you hate that?!) So just click here if you wanna find out more.

No comments:

Earthquake Activity